Monday, April 14, 2008

Back to the Grind

Astoundingly enough, as some of you shrewd readers may have devised from the above title, I set to work on the RBS parts some more tonight, and this time a grinder was employed. I also used my Dremel with some new cutting wheels I bought. The cutting wheel came in VERY handy, and I imagine we'll see a lot more of its use in the future. The grinder I hope to get more use out of as well. I bought it used off of Ebay. It's an old Craftsman Commercial model exactly like the one my dad has had for my entire existence here on earth. His is at least 40 years old, so I'm figuring mine will NEVER die, and that's a nice thing in a hand tool. I'll have some pics up of some of this general grindy foolishness here before much longer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home